Thursday, October 27, 2011

EyeCon

So about two months ago one of our tutors encouraged us to enter into Canon's student competition. How ever most of us were so busy for our course requirements that we didn't have time to even think about shooting for it. This week she asked me if I was going to submit something, to be honest I'd almost forgotten about it. I decided to see if I had any pictures that would work and found the required 4 images from one of the shoots I'd done last month. So I edited them last night and today after school and here are my final images, I hope you like them. :D










I would like to thank my amazing model for giving me so many amazing shots!! Ellie you're a rockstar!! :D

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are awesome!! :D I VOTE FOR ESTHER'S PHOTOS!! hahaaa. Top job you

    ReplyDelete